BUSHING, 1911, GRIPS, STAINLESS, PACKAGE OF 4
Don’t let stripped or damaged bushings impact your accuracy. Get the quality, precision, and reliability you need with Wilson Combat grip screw bushings.
Wilson Combat grip screw bushings offer durability and reliability like no other. They are built from carbon steel for superior strength and can withstand wear and tear from regular use. The stainless steel bushing adds a layer of protection from dirt and grime. Get quality construction, easy installation, and superior performance — all in one package. Invest in your weapon with Wilson Combat grip screw bushings!
- Set of 4
- Stainless steel
NOTE: Most factory installed bushings require removal of rear staking for new bushing installation. Re-staking or Loctite 242/2711 are acceptable ways to secure your new bushing in the frame.
|Handgun Type||1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Professional, 1911 Long-Slide, 1911 Commander Compact, 1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size, 1911 Sentinel|
|Handgun Parts Type||Grips Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.