ENHANCED TRIGGER UNIT, AR PLATFORM, TWO STAGE, SEMI-AUTO, 4 - 4.5 LB. DLC FINISH
With a black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish on critical action parts that includes chromium and tungsten underlayers for lasting protection against corrosion and abrasion damage, your ETU will perform as smooth as polished glass even in heavily fouled conditions.
Introducing the Enhanced Trigger Unit, our most advanced modular AR trigger unit yet! The black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) physical vapor deposition finish on essential action parts comprises chromium and tungsten underlayers that give superior corrosion protection. So your ETU will continue to work as smooth as glass even under heavily fouled conditions for years to come.- all while reducing wear due to hot powder gases.
With the help of our unique Wilson Combat engineering, you can experience an ultra-crisp trigger pull that lasts 4 to 4.5 lbs without any additional adjustments or modifications. On top of this, a shorter and more positive reset offers fast follow-up shots for better accuracy on target every time! The custom hammer geometry provides surefire ignition with all types of military & surplus ammo while also exceeding safety standards thanks to its 1911 style half cock notch feature. Constructed and machined with preciseness, this trigger housing houses an H13 heat-treated trigger, hammer, sear, and sturdy stainless steel spring to ensure a streamlined installation. Designed by shooters for shooters who demand the best in performance - Bullet Proof's Enhanced Trigger Unit has set new standards for drop-in AR triggers. Our rigorous testing process ensures you of its superior quality too!
- Drop In
- Two stage
- No adjustment screws
- CNC precision machined
- H13 steel and treated with DLC finish
- Positive trigger reset
- 4#-4.5# trigger pull
- Colt brand rifles made for commercial use between 1991 and 2009 will generally have a proprietary trigger pin size of .169” and are not compatible with any Wilson ETU
- Colt rifles produced with pinned-in sear blocks are not compatible with any Wilson ETU
- Wilson Combat ETU is not compatible with the Bushmaster ACR
- The MR556 and any other AR style rifle with a firing pin safety mechanism in the bolt carrier is only compatible with the ETU Two Stage Models (TR-ETU-M2)
- With .22 LR AR conversions or complete .22LR caliber AR-pattern rifles it is recommended that the standard single stage ETU (TR-ETU) or two stage ETU (TR-ETU-M2) trigger be used along with high or hyper-velocity ammunition for best reliability
- The ETU is compatible with the S&W MP-10 .308 AR but the rifle's ambidextrous bolt catch must first be removed to install the trigger unit
- Because of the short, fast reset of the ETU, always use a firm grip and solid hold when shooting from the bench or prone to ensure that bump firing does not occur.
NOTE: Wilson Combat AR-15 Enhanced Trigger units will reliably function in any standard USGI style AR style lower receiver with standard GI trigger pins of .154” diameter regardless of caliber, including 7.62/.308 length AR receivers.
For trigger installation instructions, click here.
|Rifle Type||AR-15, AR-10|
|Rifle Part Type||Trigger Units|