HANDGUARD, AR-10, M-LOK, 16.25", BLACK ANODIZE
Our engineering team has crafted the Wilson Combat M-Lok AR-10 handguard system to be one of the lightest, sturdiest, and most customizable free-floating rail systems available.
If you would like your AR rail (handguard) to be finished with Armor-Tuff, please ensure that you also add the Armor-Tuff finish product displayed below to your cart with your preferred color selected.
NOTE: This option is only available for unassembled rails/handguards, not for complete uppers or complete firearms.
Our engineering team has crafted the Wilson Combat M-Lok AR handguard system to be one of the lightest, sturdiest, and most customizable free-floating rail systems available. Crafted on superior 5-axis CNC machines from robust 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a sleek Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, this rail handguard/interface is powerful yet doesn't come at the cost of stability or accuracy as bulkier designs do.
Our robust nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut ensures that heat is kept to a minimum, while the ergonomic design of our handguard creates an effortless firing experience. Furthermore, with three different M-Lok positions at six, nine, and twelve o'clock you can swiftly mount various shooting accessories from any brand in the industry. To make it even better for users who previously used Wilson Combat T.R.I.M rail designs: we've made sure that this new M-Lok model would be interchangeable without complication or fuss!
- Length: 16.25"
- Mil-spec hard anodized black finish
- 1.550" internal diameter is compatible with most low profile gas blocks
- Overall weight with attachments: 11.4 oz.
- This rail will attach to a low-profile - but the top rail of the handguard will not match the receiver
- Most after-market .308 AR recievers are "High-Profile"
- A "High-Profile" / SR-25 / DPMS receiver will measure approv .210" or 3/16" thick from the top of the receiver reail to the charging handle cut out. A low-profile DPMS receiver will measure .125" or 1/8" think
- Designed to fit .308 AR pattern rifles with a 1-7/16-16" receiver thread (DPMS .30 Cal pattern). "High-Profile" / SR-25 / LR308 rifles with a pre-2009 "DPMS" / Knights Sr-25 Pattern
- 1.375" Crowfoot wrench required for barrel nut installation
NOTE: For installation instructions, click here.
NOTE: To get a tight and secure fit with this handguard, the screws have been specially tapered. To stop any galling or corrosion of softer rails during installation, make sure to apply some grease lightly to each screw’s tapered shoulder. If you find that one of these screws is stuck at any point, don't try removing it; immediately contact Wilson Combat's customer service team for help.
|Rifle Part Type||Handguards|