MAGAZINE, 1911, .45 ACP, FULL-SIZE, 8 ROUND, 930 SERIES, POLYMER BASE PAD, STAINLESS STEEL TUBE
The 930-45FS8 magazine fis a combination of some of the most proven magazine technology with a newer base pad design. This Full-Size .45 8 round magazine is a top choice for carry, competition, and general range use at a price that can't be beat.
The 930 magazine has a slightly extended tube design allows the use of a longer, stainless steel spring with improved service life over traditional length, extra capacity 1911 magazines. The all metal, GI-Style follower is durable and easy to load while the polymer baseplates remove for easy tube cleaning and maintenance. Once you try one, this magazine will become one of your favorite 1911 magazine choices.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- 1911 Size: Full size
- Top quality stainless steel tube design
- Stainless steel GI-style follower and spring for 100% corrosion free use
- Witness holes and caliber marking
- Removeable polymer base pad at .345"
|Magazine Type||1911 Single Stack|
|Magazine Capacity||8 rounds|
|Handgun Type||1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size|
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For our 1911 magazine frequently asked questions, please visit the 1911 Magazines section of our handgun FAQ page.
To view our base pad guide, please click here.
For disassembly and maintenance instructions, please click here.
Lifetime Satisfaction Policy: Our magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy. Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use. Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface. We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.