MAGAZINE, 1911, 9MM, COMPACT, 8 ROUND, 920 SERIES, STAINLESS
With a traditional flush fit GI-style welded base plate, and extra power spring, this Compact size 9mm 8 round 920-9C8 magazine will keep your classic 1911 running smoothly.
Our 920 series magazine in 9mm is designed for enhanced capacity, durability, and reliability. With a laser-welded stainless steel magazine tube and base plate, this magazine is built to last for years to come.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- 1911 Size: Compact
- Fits all compact and officer's model 1911 handguns
- GI-style stainless steel USGI-style tube
- Laser welded tube
- Witness holes for visual round count
- Stainless steel follower
- Extra power spring for long-lasting tension and durability
- Flush fit for minimal bulk and easy concealment
- Drilled for attachable base pad (920BP) sold separately
- Smooth finish for easy insertion and removal
- Long-lasting function in dirty environments
|1911 Single Stack
|1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Commander Compact
Full Size Magazines / Grips
- "Full size" denotes the traditional USGI 1911 frame size. Most 1911 pistols use full size magazines, such as Government length 5.0 inch and Commander length 4.25 inch 1911 pistols.
- Full size grips have a measurement of 3.0625" of center-to-center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use full size magazines and full size grips.
Compact Magazines / Grips
- "Compact" denotes a smaller frame, such as most Officer's length 4.0 inch 1911 pistols.
- Compact grips have a measurement of 2.6875" from center to center between the grip screws.
- These pistols will use compact magazines and compact grips.
Please note that many other 1911's exist that take neither full size nor compact magazines, but instead must use proprietary magazines from their manufacturer. Some examples include the our Wilson Combat Sentinel models, the Springfield Armory EMP series pistols and the Kimber Micro series pistols.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For our 1911 magazine frequently asked questions, please visit the 1911 Magazines section of our handgun FAQ page.
To view our base pad guide, please click here.
For disassembly and maintenance instructions, please click here.
Lifetime Satisfaction Policy: Our magazine tubes have a lifetime satisfaction policy. Wilson Combat will replace any magazine tube that spreads, cracks or becomes unusable during normal use. Wilson Combat magazine springs and followers are considered consumable items and may require replacing after extensive use. Polymer baseplates can break if you drop a loaded magazine on a hard surface. We recommend metal baseplates for hard use.
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.