RECEIVER, AR-15, UPPER, BILLET, LIGHTWEIGHT, ANODIZE
Developed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team to form a cutting-edge tactical AR-15 rifle, the lightweight WC-15 upper receiver is meticulously crafted in our Berryville, AR facility.
If you would like your Anodized Upper receiver to be finished with Armor-Tuff, please ensure that you also add the Armor-Tuff finish product displayed below to your cart with your preferred color selected.
NOTE: This option is only available for unassembled upper receivers, not for complete uppers or complete firearms.
Crafted with the utmost attention to detail in our Berryville, AR shop and designed by Bill Wilson and his Wilson Combat team, the lightweight WC-15 upper receiver is a state of the art tactical component of the AR-15 rifle. The WC-15 was engineered from scratch with one goal –to rectify structural issues found in conventional USGI receivers and enhance overall standardization. With this revolutionary technology at your disposal, you can now take precision shooting to entirely new heights! For the utmost accuracy potential, the WC-15 upper receiver has been crafted with a smooth side profile and finely machined bolt raceway for effortless chambering. Plus, strengthened walls to reduce firing flex make this next-gen shooting platform ideal for precision tactical operations. With our extensive experience as one of the top custom builders of AR rifles, you can trust that your satisfaction will be guaranteed!
- Upper Receiver
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Billet CNC machined aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum
- Mil-Spec type 3 hardcoat black anodize finish
- M4-style extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Picatinny top rail
- Shell deflector
- Lightened side profile for maximum weight reduction
- Extended feed ramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics
- Smooth side profile without forward assist
- Good match with standard Mil-Spec forged lower receivers or Wilson BILLet-AR lower receivers and any standard AR barrel
- Enhanced receiver will not accept some aftermarket bolt releases
NOTE: Wilson Combat rifle parts are intended to provide an easy drop-in fit, but due to the variance in manufacturer tolerances it is possible that some minor fitting may be necessary for proper installation. If you lack experience or confidence in your ability to properly install these parts we STRONGLY recommend consulting with a professional gunsmith prior to proceeding. Failure to do so could potentially result in serious injury or death - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
|Rifle Part Type||Upper Receivers and Parts|
|Upper Type||Lightweight Billet|