BOLT CARRIER ASSEMBLY, AR-15/M16, 5.56 NATO, AUTO, MIL-SPEC, BLACK NITRIDE
For reliable and durable performance, the black nitride Wilson Combat Bolt Carrier Assembly for 5.56 NATO is an ideal choice for any shooter!
Experience optimal reliability and performance in your rifle when you choose the Wilson Combat Bolt Carrier Assembly for 5.56 NATO. This robust solution ensures rugged dependability, no matter the conditions. This bolt carrier assembly features a black nitride coating and is precision machined from aerospace-grade 9310 tool steel, making it incredibly tough. The hardened steel 8620 carrier also features forward assist cuts for added reliability. Additionally, the gas key is properly staked to ensure it won't fail at the most inopportune moment. This bolt carrier assembly is used in Wilson's fully-built rifles and will provide unbeatable performance and durability for any shooter who needs dependability they can trust.
- Black nitride coating provides robust dependability
- Precision machined from aerospace-grade 9310 tool steel for toughness
- Hardened steel 8620 carrier features forward assist cuts
- Properly staked gas key ensures reliable performance
- Machined ejector and extractor
- Drop in fit for any quality 5.56 case head based AR rifle (.223/5.56 NATO, .300 Blackout, .204 Ruger,300 HAM’R, or 7.62X40 WT)
- Used in Wilson's fully-built rifles for optimal performance and durability
NOTE: The only difference between “semi-auto” and “full-auto” carriers are the carrier weight and external profile. The “full-auto” carrier is slightly heavier to provide more mass and lower cyclic rate that can benefit carbine length and shorter gas systems, short barreled/suppressed rifles and machine guns. The “semi-auto” carrier is slightly lighter to provide the least amount of recoil impulse for rifle length gas systems and it's design makes reinstalling the firing pin easier after cleaning.
|Firearm Type||Handgun, Rifle|
|Rifle Part Type||Bolt Carrier Assembly Parts|
|Parts Finish||Black Nitride|