BUSHING COMPENSATOR, MULTI-COMP, 1911 BARREL, FULL-SIZE, STAINLESS
Maximize recoil suppression with the Multi-Port 1911 compensator. Featuring a built-in barrel bushing, three chambers, and seven exhaust ports see what an exceptional bushing compensator can add to your pistol.
Maximize recoil suppression with the Ingenious Multi-Port 1911 Compensator; featuring a built-in barrel bushing, three chambers and seven exhaust ports. Installing it on your 1911 Auto is as easy as changing out the barrel bushing – plus you can keep using your stock barrel for greater flexibility at minimal cost! With this remarkable compensator, you will experience an effortless upgrade to maximize performance while keeping costs low.
The Multi-Comp is designed to work on all Government length (5") 1911 Autos with .576 - .580 muzzle O.D. up to a caliber of .45 ACP, and it can be installed in seconds! All you need is the Wilson Combat #148-5 two-piece guide rod or stock recoil spring plug shortened to 1.2". Alternatively, any Commander length Plug will also do the trick for The Multi-Comp device.
- Built in barrel bushing for easy installation
- Three chambers and seven exhaust port for maximum recoil suppression
- Designed to be used with a stock barrel
- Compatible with all 5" 1911 handguns with a .576" - .580" muzzle O.D.
- Compatible with calibers up to .45 ACP
- Any commander length plug is also compatible with the bushing compensator
- CNC machined from stainless steel
- Bead blast finish with polished sides
- Minor fitting required
DISCLAIMER: Wilson Combat 1911 small parts may require minor fitting and should only be installed by a qualified gunsmith. Although these parts are intended to be drop-in, due to the range of tolerances between various manufacturers' handguns, some fitting may occasionally be necessary. We highly recommend all fitting/installation of small parts is done by a professional gunsmith.
|Handgun Type||1911 Full-Size|
|Handgun Parts Type||Barrel Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|