FIRING PIN, 1911, .45 ACP, BULLET PROOF
Increase the reliability of your .45 ACP 1911 by equipping it with a Bullet Proof® firing pin.
Increase the reliablity of your 1911 by equipping it with a Bullet Proof® firing pin. This drop-in part is designed for both Series 70 and 80 style designs in .45 ACP, making installation quick and easy. Don't let another shooting season go by without upgrading to the toughest firing pin on the market! You can count on this Wilson Combat stainless firing pin to provide consistent ignition and prevent primer flow. Invest in higher quality performance with this premium firing pin.
When it comes to high-performance handguns, Wilson Combat® Bullet Proof® parts are unrivaled in terms of quality, craftsmanship and cost. Each component is skillfully CNC machined from solid steel billet for a precise and perfect fit; castings or substandard imported injection molded parts will never use the Bullet Proof® name. Invest in Bullet Proof® parts with full assurance they are free of any defects or breakage - a guarantee that can't be beaten! We offer the strongest warranty and highest quality parts in the industry.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Fits: 70 or 80 series
- Bullet Proof® steel
- Compatible with Wilson Combat double stack handguns
- Manufactured to specifications (.093")
- Consistent ignition and prevents primer flow
Additional Size Notes:
Most 1911 handguns on the market use one of three different diameters of firing pins
- .093" - Standard .45 ACP 1911
- .075" - Most Springfield Armory handguns
- .065" - Wilson Combat 1911's and many other brands also use a .38 Super/9mm pin due to the smaller diameter
- If the firing pin diameter needed is unknown, check the hole size in the recoil face or measure your pin diameter to determine the caliber firing pin needed for your slide before ordering
DISCLAIMER: Wilson Combat 1911 small parts may require minor fitting and should only be installed by a qualified gunsmith. Although these parts are intended to be drop-in, due to the range of tolerances between various manufacturers' handguns, some fitting may occasionally be necessary. We highly recommend all fitting/installation of small parts is done by a professional gunsmith.
|Handgun Type||1911 Compact, 1911 Officer, 1911 Professional, 1911 Long-Slide, 1911 Commander Compact, 1911 Commander, 1911 Full-Size, 1911 Sentinel|
|Handgun Parts Type||Firing Pin Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|