FOREND, 870, ULTRA-HIGH LED WEAPON LIGHT, 200-600 LUMIN, TWO OUTPUT MODE, SUREFIRE
The SureFire DSF-870 WeaponLight is designed to be the ultimate lighting system for Remington 870 combat shotguns.
The SureFire DSF-870 WeaponLight was engineered to provide the ultimate illumination solution for Remington 870 combat shotguns. With two levels of tactical illumination, ambidextrous switching, and a slim ergonomic design - plus renowned SureFire dependability and durability - this lightweight setup replaces your weapon’s original factory forend. The recoil-proof LED generates up to 600 lumens of bright white light on maximum output or 200 lumens with twice the runtime on its high setting for long-lasting performance in any situation. Utilizing a precision reflector, the LED's light is perfectly focused to create a smooth and wide beam ideal for intimate-range shotgun settings, often found in law enforcement or home defense. It offers enough reach and illumination to accurately recognize potential threats while providing an adequate level of visibility necessary for situational awareness.
Equipped with reliable momentary and constant-on switches on both sides, the DSF-870 is designed to give left-handed and right-handed shooters maximum control. To choose your desired output (600 or 200 lumens), simply switch the light into continuous mode then press the output selector until you reach it. The DSF-Series WeaponLight can be adjusted to a continuous or momentary output and will remain in that state until it's reset. Additionally, an integrated system-disable switch has been incorporated into each light to avoid any unintended activation during transit, storage, or even while conducting covert ops!
A resilient aluminum module shields the LED, optics, and complicated electronics while at the same time minimizing size by positioning two lithium batteries side-by-side to provide power. Engineered to withstand the most demanding conditions, this module has a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish that is scratch and abrasion resistant. Equipped with gasket and O-ring seals, moisture, dust, and debris are kept out. The forend body is made from ultra-tough polymer material giving you exceptional grip while its large switching allows both left or right handed shooters precise control through momentary or constant on touching for maximum performance.
- Virtually indestructible, two-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting, and 200 lumens with nearly twice the runtime on high
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Switching—ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, output-mode-selector switch on left side, system-disable switch on forend bottom
- Slender, lightweight, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure grip
- Construction—Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body; coated, tempted window; O-ring & gasket seals for weatherproofing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output: 600 lumens
- Tactical Runtime: 3 hours
- Bezel diameter: 1.37"
- Weight: 17.8 oz. (With batteries)
- Batteries: Qty: 2 - 123A
- Fits the Remington 870 shotgun
NOTE: All service and warranty issues must be directed to Magpul.
|Shotgun Parts Type||Buttstocks and Forends|
|Shotgun Parts Model||Remington 870|