The Border Patrol Model has an outstanding, well-earned reputation as the workhorse of Wilson Combat® / ScattergunTechnologies™ shotguns.
Border Patrol Shotgun
The Border Patrol Model has an outstanding, well-earned reputation as the workhorse of Wilson Combat® / ScattergunTechnologies™ shotguns. The US Border Patrol uses thousands for daily service, in some of the harshest conditions a firearm may encounter. Unequaled quality and relentless reliability are the minimum requirements demanded of a firearm for it’s mission – and the Border Patrol Model has met the expectations for years.Key Details
- Base price: $1,300
- Available calibers: 12 gauge
- Barrel length: 18.4"
- Overall length: 39" (37" with short stock)
- Weight empty: 7 lbs, 7 oz
- Capacity: 6+1 rounds
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring rear sight
- Ramp-type front sight with Tritium insert
- 18" Cylinder Bore barrel with 3" Magnum chamber
- Extended magazine tube
- Synthetic Hogue Overmolded® buttstock and forend
- High-visibility, non-binding follower
- Extra-power heavy-duty Stainless magazine tube spring
- Jumbo head safety
- Buttstock swivel and rigid magazine tube sling mount
- Armor-Tuff® finish
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.