The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is matched up with a premium bolt carrier assembly.
This special model is built on a forged upper receiver that does not have a forward-assist.
Protector Pistol without Forward Assist
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride-finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom-style finishing touch.
Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button-rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, and the Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip complete this high-performing package that is tailored to the needs of the military, law enforcement, or the well-armed civilian.Key Details
- Base price / caliber:
- 5.56mm NATO: $2,199.95
- 300 HAM'R: $2,199.95
- 300 Blackout: $2,199.95
- Barrel length:
- 5.56mm NATO: 11.3" round threaded
- 300 HAM'R: 11.3" round threaded
- 300 Blackout: 11.3" round threaded
- Overall length:
- 5.56mm NATO: 27.25"
- 300 HAM'R: 27.25"
- 300 Blackout: 27.25"
- Weight empty:
- 5.56mm NATO: 5 lbs, 14.5 oz
- 300 HAM'R: 5 lbs, 10.1 oz
- 300 Blackout: 5 lbs, 11.5 oz
- Forged upper without forward assist (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical triggerguard
- Wilson Combat match grade barrel
- Lo-profile gas block:
- 5.56mm NATO: Carbine length gas system
- 300 HAM'R: Carbine length gas system
- 300 Blackout: Pistol length gas system
- Threaded muzzle with Q-Comp:
- 5.56mm NATO: 1/2" x 28
- 300 HAM'R: 5/8" x 24
- 300 Blackout: 5/8" x 24
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier assembly
- Standard buffer with standard Mil-Spec buffer spring
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower receivers
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
Due to current demand, components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a timelier manner.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Video: The Protector Series of AR-15's and AR Pistols
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos may include pistol braces not included in currently shipping AR pistols. All AR pistols will ship with a buffer tube only, which is required for proper operation, and thus are legally still classified as pistols by the ATF. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the product specifications for specific details about these products.