Wilson Combat is proud to partner with First National Bank of North Arkansas to offer you an easy and affordable financing option for your Wilson Combat purchase. Owning your dream gun has never been easier.
Contact us via our online gun builder or on the phone to choose the gun and options you wish to purchase. You will be provided with the final cost of the firearm. Apply online for financing. You will receive a response within 1-2 business days. Upon approval, First National Bank of North Arkansas will alert us to place your order. At this point no order cancellations or changes are possible. When your gun is ready to be built, we will confirm the gun build details during our “kit call.” Your gun will be built and sent to your FFL.
- If your credit is sufficiently satisfactory to our underwriter, you can take delivery of the firearm when completed.
- If your credit does not meet our underwriter standards, we will still finance your firearms, but it will be held by us until the contract is paid in full.
To honor the sacrifices of our Military, Law Enforcement, and Emergency Services Personnel, Wilson Combat offers the following:
Up to 20% off retail price to all active and retired personnel on Wilson Combat products, excluding the following:
- Custom work
- Shipping and taxes
- Non-Wilson items (NW part #’s)
- Items currently on sale, clearance, or otherwise already discounted
Additional notes on the discount program:
- Other exclusions apply, please contact Customer Service for all eligible items.
- You must have an account on our web store in order to receive the discount status, and all purchases must be made using that account. You can create a new account on this page if needed.
- Please visit our Contact page and use the contact form at the bottom of the page to start the process. Please do not call or email directly.
- You will be required to provide a copy of your credentials in order to obtain the discount. This must be provided in PDF, JPG, or PNG file formats only and will be requested after your support ticket is created.
- For US Military who are prohibited from providing a copy of credentials, you must contact us from an official US Military email address in order to qualify for the discount. This same email address must also be used in your customer account on our website.
- Retired is defined as someone with “retired” identification or is fully medically retired due to a service-related disability.
- Contact us to verify your eligibility and to provide proof of such.
- It is the responsibility of the consumer to make us aware of your service for discounts to apply.
- Discounts will begin after your account is set up with the discount pricing.
- We can not offer price protection, retroactive pricing, or refunds on previous purchases.