The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is matched up with a premium bolt carrier assembly.
This special model is built specifically for left-handed shooters with an upper receiver and bolt that allow for spent casing ejection to occur to the left side instead of the standard right side. Additionally, this special left-hand model features an ambidextrous safety selector and charging handle.
Learn more in the tabs below.
Protector Carbine Left Hand
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom style finishing touch.
Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip and a Wilson-Rogers Super-Stoc (Carbine versions only) complete this high performing package that is tailored to the needs of military, law enforcement or the well-armed civilian.Key Details
- Base price: $2,324.95
- Caliber: 350 Legend – WC-15 platform
- Barrel length: 16" round threaded
- Overall length: 33.25"
- Weight empty: 6 lbs, 10.3 oz
- Options: Coyote Tan Armor-Tuff®
- Forged upper (flat-top) and lower receiver with integral triggerguard
- Wilson Combat Recon profile match grade barrel
- Carbine length gas system with lo-profile gas block
- 5/8" x 24 threaded muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier assembly
- Standard Buffer with standard Mil-Spec buffer spring
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof® ambidextrous AR15 charging handle, Small latch
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Armor-Tuff® finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
Video: The Protector Series of AR-15's and AR Pistols
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
Photos on this product display page could display outdated standard specifications. Please be patient with us while photography is updated. This note will be removed once photos display the current standard specifications. Please refer to the above specifications for specific details about this product.