If ownership of a short barreled shotgun is permitted in your state or you are in law enforcement, the Professional model offers all the features in the most compact package.
Learn more in the tabs below.
If ownership of a short barreled shotgun is permitted in your state or you are in law enforcement, the Professional model offers all the features in the most compact package. The maneuverability of the 14” barrel lends itself well to home defense and / or law enforcement use. The Trak–Lock® ghost ring rear sight with tritium front sight combined with the Surefire® lighted fore-end make for fast target acquisition and identification in low light situations. The sidesaddle allows for up to an additional 6 rounds, making a total of 12 rounds accessible when fractions of a second matter.
Make sure to check out our NFA Guidelines page for more details.Key Details
- Base price: $1,705
- Available calibers: 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 14"
- Overall length: 34.5"
- Weight empty: 8 lbs, 4 oz
- Adjustable Trak–Lock® Ghost Ring rear sight
- Ramp-type front sight with Tritium insert
- 14" Cylinder Bore barrel with 3" Magnum chamber
- Extended magazine tube
- Synthetic Hogue Overmolded® buttstock
- SureFire® tactical forend with 200-600 lumen light
- Aluminum shell carrier by Mesa Tactical, additional capacity of 6 rounds
- High-visibility, non-binding follower
- Extra-power heavy-duty Stainless magazine tube spring
- Jumbo head safety
- Buttstock swivel and rigid magazine tube sling mount
- Armor-Tuff® finish
- NOTE: All NFA Rules Apply
Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.