.375 SOCOM | 235GR, SPEER HC, 20/BOX
Reliable all-range accuracy and terminal performance with Speer® Hot-Cor® bullets.
Reliable all-range accuracy and terminal performance with Speer® Hot-Cor® bullets. Molten lead is poured into the jacket during the construction process to maximize consistency while minimizing cost to the shooter.
Uses: Hunting or self-defense
We are confident that Wilson Combat Custom Ammunition is defensive and hunting ammunition without equal in the ammunition industry. Wilson Combat Custom Ammunition features:
- The highest quality, USA made brass cases, bullets, and other components
- Clean burning, low-flash powders for preserved night vision and reduced firearm maintenance
- Enhanced velocity loadings tailored to appropriate bullet construction for controlled expansion and deep penetration tested in real firearms, not test barrels
- 100% produced and rigorously “white glove” hand-inspected at our facility in Berryville, AR
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||18 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||2215|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||235 gr. Speer HOT-CORE|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.