9MM | 115GR, LEHIGH DEFENSE ME, 20/BOX
Our Maximum Expansion Technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet on the market. This 115 grain Maximum Expansion bullet is manufactured specifically for high performance 9mm Luger handgun loads.
Maximum Expansion technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet on the market. These cavernous hollow points are designed to expand upon contact with a fluid-based medium through hydraulic energy. They do not expand on dry mediums like wood, drywall, bone, or sheet metal. The expansion process of Lehigh's Maximum Expansion technology is very different than that of a traditional lead jacketed bullet that expands when it comes in contact with a hard surface – we designed these bullets to expand where the expansion is needed and that is in the vital zone of your intended target.
Lehigh Maximum Expansion handgun bullets expand with razor sharp petals positioned AND maintained at the largest diameter to provide the greatest cutting surface. Contrast this with a traditional jacketed bullet that expands and quickly mushrooms the nose back along the bullets shank once again reducing the diameter down to a less effective size. The maximum diameter expansion limits penetration making the handgun Maximum Expansion bullets ideal for situations where over penetration can endanger innocents.
|Typical Usage||Self Defense|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||4 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||309|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||115 gr. Lehigh Defense ME|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.