9MM COMPACT | BILL WILSON SIGNATURE MATCH | 147GR, 100/BOX
This load is incredibly quiet and leaves very little powder residue behind when used in suppressed handguns.
This soft-recoiling, subsonic 9mm load easily meets the minimum/minor power floor requirement for IDPA/USPSA competition shooting. The 147 grain jacketed round nose bullet and powder selected will also cycle most compact and subcompact 1911's with ease, making it an ideal choice for training the most recoil sensitive shooter or training with your everyday carry gun. This load is also incredibly quiet and leaves very little powder residue behind when used in suppressed handguns.
NOTE: All Wilson 9mm pistol ammunition is loaded to maximum overall length for optimized feed reliability in custom, high-performance 1911 platform pistols. If your pistol's chamber is not reamed to appropriate SAAMI specifications, bullets may wedge in your pistol's rifling when chambered making loaded rounds difficult to eject.
SAFETY NOTICE: We have had case reports of bulged cases from our ammunition fired in S&W Shield handguns. Upon further inspection it was found that many of these pistols have unsupported chambers and are not safe for +P ammunition.
|Typical Usage||Competition, Practice|
|Ammo Case Material||Brass|
|Test Barrel Length||4 inch|
|Ammunition Muzzle Energy||258|
|Ammunition Bullet Used||147 gr. Hornady Round Nose|
- For safety reasons, ammunition is not returnable.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be only shipped via ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states, and only to a verified street address.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase handgun ammunition and at least 18 years of age to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition.
- Please ensure you review the shipping restrictions that apply to ammunition purchases.
- Please verify before completing your purchase that the ammunition you have selected is the correct type for your firearm.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Compliance with all laws is the responsibility of the purchaser.