BARREL, DROP-IN, TACTICAL, .45 ACP, GOVERNMENT, 5", STAINLESS
Get your 5" Wilson Combat match-grade barrel today and upgrade your stock barrel for improved accuracy and performance. Our "drop-in" barrel has the critical lock-up contact areas cut to a dimension that provides a good lock-up in most Colt and Springfield pistols.
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are the benchmark of high quality and precision. Every Wilson Combat® match barrel is machined from aircraft-grade stainless steel and tempered with heat to R/C 40 for maximum durability. Manufacturing tolerances are kept under a super tight 0.0005" (half a thousandth inch!) to ensure optimal accuracy!
To guarantee accuracy, we have gone the extra mile to ensure that each barrel's chamber is silky smooth and perfectly aligned with its bore. Testing has shown shot groups of ½" at 25 yards to be regular results in our barrels—so you know it will exceed your expectations! We carry out multiple quality checks throughout the production process to make sure every barrel lives up to the Wilson name—so when you see 'Wilson' on a barrel, you can be certain that it is unequivocally top-notch.
- Length: 5"
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel
- Heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life
- 1:16 twist
- Superb accuracy (2" or less at 25 yards with good ammo)
- In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain 1/2" at 25 yards
- Glass smooth chamber and perfectly concentric with the bore
- Detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name on the hood
Fits the following 1911 handguns:
- AMT - Hardballer
- Caspian - Government Model, Enhanced Government Model, Hi-Caps
- Colt - Government Model, Gold Cup, Double Eagle
- Detonics - Scoremaster
- Military Issue
- Rock Island
- Rock River
- Safari Arms - Matchmaster
- Sig Sauer - GSR
- Smith & Wesson
- Springfield Armory
- Strayer-Tripp-Voight - 2011
- Wilson Combat
- Many others
DISCLAIMER: Wilson Combat 1911 small parts may require minor fitting and should only be installed by a qualified gunsmith. Although these parts are intended to be drop-in, due to the range of tolerances between various manufacturers' handguns, some fitting may occasionally be necessary. We highly recommend all fitting/installation of small parts is done by a professional gunsmith.
|Handgun Type||1911 Full-Size|
|Parts Fit Type||Drop-In|
|Handgun Parts Type||Barrel Parts|
|1911 Series||Not Applicable|
|Parts Material||Stainless Steel|