GAS BLOCK, ADJUSTABLE, WILSON COMBAT/SLR RIFLEWORKS, SENTRY 9 SET SCREW
The SLR Rifleworks/Wilson Combat adjustable gas block is the perfect choice for any high-performance, precision rifle build. Its 4140 melonite finish provides superior corrosion resistance, while its metering screw and bore design allows for repeatable adjustments with unparalleled accuracy.
For all your high-performance, precision rifle-building needs, the SLR Rifleworks/Wilson Combat adjustable gas block is an ideal choice. Its 4140 melonite finish provides stellar protection from corrosion damage while its metering screw and bore design permits effortless yet precise adjustments that result in unmatched accuracy every time. In addition, it's compatible with standard AR-15 gas tubes, making it easy to install and tune. With its robust construction, reliability, and accuracy, the SLR Rifleworks/Wilson Combat adjustable gas block is a must-have for anyone looking to get the most out of their rifle build.
- .400" set screw spacing
- 100% Gas seal allows full cut off and prevents gas from fouling metering screw
- Complete disassembly is simple and take less than 10 seconds
- Metering screw and screw bore design allows repeatability and reliability only SLR has been able to deliver
- Single tool click to adjust gas metering
- Melonite QPQ Finish 4140 Precision machined gas block
- Melonite finish 4140 Nexturn Swiss precision metering screw
- Proprietary Alloy Flat Spring with 1400deg temper
- Melonite finish 4140 detent plunger
- NO tiny springs to corrode, break or seize / NO tiny ball to seize or get lost
- Uses standard gas tube
- Tool, roll pin, and mounting screws included
For the gas block sizing chart, click here.
|Rifle Type||AR-15, AR-10|
|Rifle Part Type||Gas Block and Gas Tubes|