Wilson Combat WCP365XL | Action Tuned
The SIG-SAUER P365 Series is among the most reliable and safest ultra compact 9mm pistols ever designed and now Wilson Combat has made it even better with a host of our proprietary custom modifications to improve handling, shooting and optics capability.
Wilson Combat engineers have changed the WCP365 slide's shape and texture to make it more tactile under stress with our exclusive X-Tac pattern cocking serrations, side top serrations and heavy slide bevels all around. We have also perfected the action of the WCP365 and in combination with a Grayguns trigger and our spring modifications we can make the excellent 365 trigger even better. Each new model will be offered standard or action-tuned for those who want the best trigger pull possible in their defensive firearm.
The Wilson Combat WCP365 can also be ordered with an optic mounting solution or your choice of direct milled option (With cover plate and rear Battlesight) for the Trijicon RMRcc, Holosun 407K or 507K, SIG Sauer Romeo Zero or Shield RMSc.
With enhanced shootability, better ergonomics, and superior optics sight capabilities Wilson Combat WCP365 has taken an already legendary product to the next level of performance.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Wilson Combat P365XL module (Black)
- Wilson Combat X-TAC P365XL slide with machine bevels
- DLC finish on slide
- X-TAC pattern front and rear cocking serrations
- Slide top serrations
- Carry cut
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Wilson Combat battlesight with red fiber optic front sight
- SIG factory magazine release
- SIG factory slide stop
- Action Tune
- 2 12 round magazines
|Typical Usage||Practice, Self Defense, Target|
|Handgun Type||Sig P365XL|
|Standard Mag Capacity||12 rounds|
|Barrel Length||3.7 inch|
|Overall Length||6.6 inches|
|Sight Radius||5.6 inches|
|Tallest Height||4.8 inches|
|Thickest Width||1.1 inches|
|Empty Weight||20.7 ounces|
|Loaded Weight||24.4 ounces|
|Standard Mags Included||2 - 12 round|
|Standard Frame Material||Polymer|
|Standard Slide Material||Stainless Steel|
|Standard Slide Finish||Annodized|
|Standard Front Sight||Red Fiber|
|Optics Ready||Not optics ready|
|Compensator Standard||No compensator|
|Threaded Barrel||No threaded barrel|
|Ambi Safety Standard||No ambi safety|
|Magwell Standard||No magwell|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.