Protector AR Pistol, 5.56 NATO, 11.3" Barrel, Black
The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The heart of every PROTECTOR is our Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel-renowned in the firearms community as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market that is matched up with a premium bolt carrier assembly.
Using a CNC-Machined, Mil-Spec forged upper and lower receiver set, the PROTECTOR series AR Carbines and Pistols are lightweight and fast handling. The free-floating and rugged Wilson Combat M-LOK® handguard has a slim, ergonomic profile that has ample rail and attachment surface and shields the black nitride-finished non-adjustable gas block. Our durable and low-signature Armor-Tuff coating is individually applied to the receiver and barrel for a professional and practical, custom-style finishing touch.
Our Wilson Combat Match-Grade, precision button-rifled stainless steel barrels are tested for accuracy and finished off with our Q-Comp muzzle device that provides excellent recoil control without exacerbating blast back to the operator. The Wilson Combat exclusive 2-stage Tactical Trigger unit is utilized for a trouble-free, superior, crisp trigger pull every time with a modular construction that simplifies takedown and cleaning after high round count training sessions. Ergonomic comfort features like our machined aluminum Tactical Trigger Guard, and the Wilson Combat/BCM pistol grip complete this high-performing package that is tailored to the needs of the military, law enforcement, or well-armed civilian.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 11.3"
- Overall length: 27.25"
- Weight Empty: 6 lbs, 0.1oz.
- Forged upper (flat-top) and lower receiver
- Wilson Combat match grade barrel
- Carbine Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Threaded Muzzle (1/2" x 28) with Q-COMP Muzzle Brake
- Wilson Combat® M-LOK Rail
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter grip, Black
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) Two Stage, 4#
- Premium bolt carrier assembly
- Standard buffer with standard Mil-Spec buffer spring
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
- Open Trigger Guard
|Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Target
|AR Pistol Model
|AR-15 Protector AR Pistol
|6 lbs, 0.1 oz
|Standard Mags Included
|1x 20 round magazine
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.