Protector Carbine, 5.56 NATO, 16" Barrel, 1-8 Twist, Black
The PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols from Wilson Combat have been designed from the ground up to offer true rifle performance in a Tactical AR package.
Wilson Combat has created the PROTECTOR series AR carbine and pistols to provide top-notch rifle performance in a Tactical AR package. The PROTECTOR features a Wilson Combat Match-Grade precision button rifled barrel, known as one of the most accurate AR barrels on the market, and a Black Nitride treated Mil-Spec bolt carrier group with MPI inspected Carpenter 158 bolt to ensure reliable long-term use.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16" (Non-Fluted, Threaded)
- Overall Length: 33.25"
- Weight Empty: 6 lbs 8 oz
- Forged Upper (Flat-Top) and Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Recon Profile Match Grade Barrel
- Mid - Length Gas System
- Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Anodized Finish
|Typical Usage||Competition, Hunting, Practice, Self Defense, Tactical, Target|
|Rifle Operating System||Direct Impingement|
|Standard Muzzle Device||Q-Comp|
|Gas Tube Length||Mid-Length|
|Handguard Length||15 inch|
|Left Handed||Right handed model|
|Adjustable Gas Block||Fixed gas block|
|Fluted Barrel||Not fluted barrel|
|Pencil Barrel||Not pencil barrel|
|Heavy Bull Barrel||Not bull barrel|
|Backup Iron Sights||No backup iron sights|
|Forward Assist||Forward assist|
Ultimately it is your duty to understand all laws in effect for your location. Wilson Combat will do its best to abide by all current laws in regard to preventing sales and shipping of magazines to locations where we know they are prohibited by law.
NOTE: We will replace any non-compliant magazines for your city/state with compliant magazines on all firearms shipments to your FFL.
Please visit our Shipping Restrictions page to see the full list of rules that we must apply to the sale and shipment of magazines to various locations.
Some magazines may be subject to controls on export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL), or other regulations. Compliance with all regulations and requirements is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All serialized items must ship to a licensed FFL dealer. You will be prompted to select a dealer during checkout.
- Please ensure before you checkout that the licensed firearm dealer (FFL) you have selected will accept delivery of this firearm on your behalf. You are responsible for contacting the dealer (FFL) before completing checkout. Failure to confirm with the receiving dealer (FFL) will result in additional shipping costs and delays in delivery.
- Handguns and AR pistols are required to ship FedEx 2nd day air (or overnight).
- AR receivers, rifles, shotguns, and suppressors can ship FedEx Ground (or any FedEx expedited service).
- If your order contains serialized and non-serialized items (e.g. accessories), each portion of the order will ship separately and will incur separate shipping charges.
- Certain types of serialized items are not legally allowed to be sold or transferred in certain states and local jurisdictions. You can learn more about restrictions on the shipping of items on our Shipping Restrictions page.